
Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis

Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller

Bono on Bono: Conversations with Michka Assayas

The Revolutionary Communicator by Jedd Medifend and Erik Lokkesmoe (fellow Westmont Alum!)
"But my life is worth nothing unless I use if for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus--the work of telling others the Good News about God's wonderful kindness and love." Acts 20:24. A journal of my two years working in Botswana, Africa, August 2005-August 2007.
1 comment:
S... I loved that Bono book! I need to read it again I think! I agree about what you said about relationships and that is your legacy. Of course, my relationship with God is the one that I want to make sure has the longest lasting legacy. Also, like you said, even when we do make mistakes with relationships, it is a blessing when someone does offer forgiveness for the mistakes you make. I need to do the same for others as well. As usual, my prayers ar with you my friend!
Post a Comment