I’ve inherited a special friend handed down from a long history of journeygirls... Clipper. It’s nice to have someone around the house to talk to.... seriously. Hey, it’s better than talking to myself which is easy to do when you live alone :-) He loves to protect me, that’s his main job, and he’s pretty good at it. In fact, maybe a little too good.... My nick name for him is Kujo since whenever anyone even comes near my gate he goes crazy. On Bible study night this week I thought he was going to tear down the tree he was tied to and eat one of my girls alive. They actually think Kujo is really his name since that’s what I kept calling him. But considering all the crime we’ve had in my neighborhood I’m glad to have a ferocious guard dog on the property. I’m definitely sleeping a bit more soundly at night!
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Clipper a.k.a. Kujo
I’ve inherited a special friend handed down from a long history of journeygirls... Clipper. It’s nice to have someone around the house to talk to.... seriously. Hey, it’s better than talking to myself which is easy to do when you live alone :-) He loves to protect me, that’s his main job, and he’s pretty good at it. In fact, maybe a little too good.... My nick name for him is Kujo since whenever anyone even comes near my gate he goes crazy. On Bible study night this week I thought he was going to tear down the tree he was tied to and eat one of my girls alive. They actually think Kujo is really his name since that’s what I kept calling him. But considering all the crime we’ve had in my neighborhood I’m glad to have a ferocious guard dog on the property. I’m definitely sleeping a bit more soundly at night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment