The only thing that wasn’t “American” was that when I got out of bed at 9:00 the next morning all seven of them were already up, showered and dressed! I told them that next time they’re not allowed to wake up until at least 10 :-)
Monday, June 11, 2007
Girls Just Want To Have Fun...
Last weekend I had a slumber party for all my Bible study girls. We did it American style.... lots of pizza, chocolate, dancing, and movies :-) It’s fun to have lots of 15 year old friends!
The only thing that wasn’t “American” was that when I got out of bed at 9:00 the next morning all seven of them were already up, showered and dressed! I told them that next time they’re not allowed to wake up until at least 10 :-)
The only thing that wasn’t “American” was that when I got out of bed at 9:00 the next morning all seven of them were already up, showered and dressed! I told them that next time they’re not allowed to wake up until at least 10 :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's too funny!
Post a Comment