So, I know my whole newsletter was focused on youth camp this month, but for anyone who doesn’t receive my newsletter, and because I wanted to post additional photos, here is another entry.Camp was amazing. I left on Sunday knowing that God was truly glorified in our time there. The focus of the teaching was the book of Ephesians which encourages us to live a life worthy of our calling from God. There were many discussions on how God desires for us to live differently, in a way that glorifies Him.
I felt like it was an opportunity that not many of the youth who came have had - to hear that they have to power and ability to make better choices in their lives. It was such a blessing to be a part of.I also had a great time with the other journeygirls who were there- Reema, Stacie, Kelly, Emily and Crystal. There are not many opportunities for all of us to spend time together, so it was a blessing!
Photos: Prayer time during one of the services; My girls from Lobatse singing a song around the campfire; My girls with some of the new friends they made.
No comments:
Post a Comment