Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Debriefing




Upon my return from Italy I went straight to debriefing in Virginia for a few days. I have to say that the farm in Virginia feels so like home to me at this point. I think if I returned 10 years from now it would feel the same. It's been a very formative place for me. Debriefing was an amazing time of reconnecting with old friends and meeting new ones, processing experiences, sharing stories, laughing and crying, and just being in the presence of those who have like hearts and minds and understand much of what I've been through in the past two years. It was such a blessing to me to share those few days with good friends before returning to Cali and really re-entering the States. Oh, and if you know me well you know that our "midnight Bible study" (a.k.a. dance party....sshhhh) was also a highlight of the week for me :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.