Monday, September 24, 2007

Italy

Click on the link above ("Italy") for some photos from my last month in Italy!

4 comments:

April said...

Those pictures are amazing! Seriously! I've always wanted to go to Italy, those pics perpetuated that little desire of mine.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Viva Italia! I love Italy. Your pictures came out great. I really enjoyed Florence when I was there (my gosh it's been forever) and Venice is awesome. I was able to go there twice. I would love to spend more time in Rome. Sorry you had to come back to dumpy old So. Cal. JK. See you when you get back.

Bob A said...

Shawna -- it was great to see you this week and to hear what's been going on. Stay in touch.

Bob Allen

Anonymous said...

Those were some great pics of Italy. The rainy season has begun in Mozambique and not a second too soon.The weather here is crazy hot as well as very dusty!