




Since the volunteer team that came to help at the youth camp was led by a former journeyman we got to feel some of the journeyman love. He invited us all to come on safari up to Chobe with the team after the camp was over. Some other missionaries from Botswana and Zambia were there as well and it was great to see and hang out with them. The team paid for us to stay at the nicest safari lodge there, Mowana. We got to do several more game drives and a boat cruise (where we got close enough to elephants and crocodiles to practically touch them!). We saw lots of lions and other animals... no leopards still, the only animal I haven’t seen, but Crystal and I have decided that it only means we have to have to come back to Africa to see one.
6 comments:
6 days of work 600 days of Safari:)
We can't wait to here about all the stories.
Love
Rod and Jen
Almost time to leave. I am sure you have mixed emotions. These are great pics of your safari! See you very soon!
Safari's, South Africa, Trips to the beach, dead cow in the back of a pickup. You're going to have lot's of great stories. Looking forward to hearing them. Hang in there.
It's nice to see you're have fun!
Oh by the way, my blog is itsamazinggrace.wordpress.com
I keep signing up for google to be able to comment on your blog because you only accept google accounts. I keep forgetting my account username and password so I haven't been able to comment until now. Hopefully, I will remember my google username and password this time.
Post a Comment