
I had the chance to experience one last safari this past week. I went with friends Crystal, Kelly and Emily up to Maun to meet up with some other missionaries, the Powers, and then onto the Okavango Delta. We camped there for three days.

Going camping in America is never going to be the same... it just won’t seem as adventurous without hyena’s sneaking into your campsite (while you’re there!) to steal your hand soap, or baboons tearing down your tent while you’re out on a game drive, or listening to the sounds of elephants, hippos, hyena’s, baboons, and lions while you fall asleep.

We saw lots of beautiful animals on our game drives, the highlight being a young male lion. I wish you all could experience this part of God’s creation with me....there's nothing like being on safari!
3 comments:
Very cool Miss Shawna! Next time though,you are coming with US on a safari! Great pics! Glad you enjoyed God's creation.
Very cool Miss Shawna! Next time though,you are coming with US on a safari! Great pics! Glad you enjoyed God's creation.
Oh Shawna,
I'm going to miss you not being in Africa anymore. I've been living an adventure through your life! But, I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment