
I finally have a picture of my missionary family here in Lobatse to post. Immediately to the right of me are Faye and George Cannady. They have lived in Botswana for four years in a village up north until they moved to Lobatse in September (with their two huge dogs who we are also happy to have for safely reasons). They will be doing work in three local vocational schools - the college of education (where teachers are trained), the police college, and the health sciences school. We are happy to have them here! Next to Faye and George are Margaret and Robert Fortenberry and their 16 year old daughter Charissa. They’re a wonderful family who has lived here in Lobatse for 12 years. Robert is my work supervisor and they are also my adoptive family out here :-) The Fortenberry’s welcomed me into their family the moment I stepped off the plane last year. I’m blessed to be working with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment