
Most of the journeymen in Southern Africa were at the prayer retreat in Johannesburg over New Years. Don't worry, we're just drinking sparkling grape juice (they don't let us have too much fun on the mission field).
"But my life is worth nothing unless I use if for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus--the work of telling others the Good News about God's wonderful kindness and love." Acts 20:24. A journal of my two years working in Botswana, Africa, August 2005-August 2007.
2 comments:
Wow, you have posted alot of great pictures since I last checked out your weblog. Thanks for sending your latest newsletter. It really helps me to know how to best pray for you. God bless!
Hey, speak for yourself about them not letting us have "too much fun" on the field... As if they could stop us ;-)
It was great seeing you in Joburg & I pray all is going well as you're getting back into the classes-
Post a Comment